Immigration is changing, and so are we. As we continue to expand into the Global immigration market, Ferguson Snell demonstrates consistent excellence and expertise in the strategic movement of your personnel around the globe.
Ferguson Snell’s Global immigration team offers every client one direct point of contact so that, no matter where you are in the world, you can be assured of a professional, personal and timely service. With two Global immigration teams based in the UK and India, access to our parent company Xchanging’s offices in Germany, France, Italy, China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and the US, and a diverse network of 88 partners all over the world, our provision of global immigration services rivals the best in the business.
Our global partnerships are enhanced by the extraordinary depth and breadth of immigration knowledge through industries as well as countries. This knowledge allows us to stay abreast of changes in immigration laws all over the world. The result is expedient, efficient and compliant immigration services for businesses that need to move their talent across borders. Despite the volume of cases we handle every day, our service continues to be direct contact and high-touch; we never forget that behind every passport there is a person.
Every country has different requirements, every business is different and every employee is an individual. We understand that, we respect that and we empathise. With this in mind we offer a range of visa processing and immigration advisory services including:
- Long and short term work permits
- Business visitor visas and Schengen visas
- EU Blue Cards
- Van der Elst Permits
- Citizenship via investment to EU countries and worldwide
- Non-EU business visitor visas
- Non-EU long and short term work permits (ICT, local hire, and new hire)
- Customised immigration advice relating to the analysis of immigration options available to clients across a number of countries
- Translation, legalisation and apostille services, which can be independent of any other services undertaken on a client’s behalf